Now that you’ve gained insights on how to maximize your local SEO, let’s explore the benefits of management tools with which you can improve your ranking. These tools include keyword research, business listings, citation finders, ranking trackers, schema creators, and lots more.
- It enables you to track and optimize your online listings and gain insights into their health and performance, distributing your list information in real to major directories and vital data aggregators.
- They provide GMB sync and facilitate changes to your GMB profile. They also provide a fast and detailed audit of any GMB listing
- They provide distribution reporting for a quick assessment of your published listings over time. Reported metrics include average score, listing search, and listing accuracy.
- They enable you to track the latest reviews and ratings of your business on the most popular websites all in one place.
- SEO tools help you track hundreds of keywords across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Top directories and repositories are not left out as SEO tools help monitor online reviews on Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor and Foursquare.
- Generation of easy-to-read SEO reports.
- They’re heap as many of them are as low as $20 per month.